November 23, 2013

Time for Time

This week we switched gears in math and turned our focus to telling time.  I have been busy finding, printing & laminating all kinds of fantastic centers & activities from all over TpT & the blog world. I'm so excited to dive into this unit.  I've also added my own creations to my plans & I can't wait to see them in use!
I recently listed two different time packs on TpT. The first is my What Time Is It? pack that includes four different center activities that focus on telling time.  The second is my Time for Time printables, a set that requires absolutely no prep - simply print & you're ready to go!  Both sets allow for differentiation so you kiddos can get exactly what they need.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...